In order for a scholarship application to be deemed ‘complete’ you must have:
- Completed all sections on the application form
- Attached a detailed CV with your work history, voluntary work, and qualifications
- Evidence of your current employment
- Completed your Video component.
- PROVIDED CERTIFIED COPIES OF
- Proof of name and date of birth
- Proof of change of name (if applicable)
- Proof of residency status (if applicable)
- Proof of your highest qualification.
What are Certified Copies?
Certified copies are A4-size photocopies that have been stamped and signed on every page and endorsed as a true copy of the original. Any one of the following people can certify a photocopy:
- School Principal
- Registrar of a tertiary provider
- District Court Registrar or Deputy Registrar
- Barrister and Solicitor
- Justice of the Peace (you can find a list of local Justices of the Peace in the Yellow Pages).